Friday, July 20, 2012

More Felt Crafts










A little while later, my coworkers and I went to a training, where they raffled off prizes throughout the day.  One of the prizes was a weighted snake to be warn on the shoulders or on the lap.  It is supposed to help give students input, in order to increase focus and concentration.  One of my coworkers really wanted it, but did not win it - so I surprised her by making her one, using the leftover felt I had.  I filled it with a small bag of pinto beans.

www.lwadamelon.blogspot.com

Another project I made was for one of my oldest friends!  She has a ninja collection, so I wanted to find a way in which to add to her collection.  Also, she had just moved into a new place, so I wanted to give her something as a housewarming present.  I looked online for things to buy - then came across some pillows (www.etsy.com) . . . and thought to myself, "I can make that!"  So, I bought black and white felt, and sewed away!  I made one ninja pillow per family member (although, if I had to make them again, I would make them using material that did not pill).     
www.lwadamelon.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment